Wednesday, September 07, 2005

And Now...Easy Navigating!



All the joy, the pain, the curry, and the wats you can shake a stick at: the Thailand 2005 trip, in all its glory. 8 parts?! Gah!

Part 1:
Three Hours in Japan, Rooftops, and Millions of Cellphones

Part 2:
Bitten Ears, Khlongs, and Reclining Buddhas

Part 3:
Parks with Soundtracks, Disco-ball Volkswagons, and 8 Pairs of Socks

Part 4:
Elephant Snot, Barehanded Birds, and Akha Tea

Part 5:
Flanked by Tiny Soldiers, A World Vision Moment, and the Bamboo Tunnel

Part 6:
Moonmuang, His-n-Hers Temples, and The Worst Mood Music I’ve Ever Heard

Part 7:
Intestinal Fortitude, See-Thru Airports, and Stinging Water

Part 8:
Crazy-Eyed Kittens, the Green Lagoon, and the Search for a Bubble Machine

5 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Sara and Scott said...

Andrew --

Just needed to mention that I really enjoyed your Thailand posts. I'm a little sad to see them end. I'm glad you had an awesome time, and it's been fun living vicariously through your adventures. I'm hoping i'll have some soon too :)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Cheers Sara....can't wait to read your log when you get back... ;)

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Ditto on Sara's comment (although with less vicariousness). The documentation of the trip is an impressive achievement! And I'm so glad that you took the time to do it properly. I'm going to have to save this offline in some way as well.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Bhedr said...

Wow! Know you had a great time! I don't get to travel much anymore but I once lived in Asia. I lived in Hong Kong for eight years back in the 70's and in Okinawa Japan in the 80's but those days are over. i've been to Thailand too. Unique isn't it? Thanks for giving us your time in this.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks, guys! All the more incentive to plan out the next trip (as if I need another reason!) and start the next log.

Still thinkin' Peru....we'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home