Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Amazing Disappearing Photos

Hmmm...they're all gone, aren't they? I'm hoping this is temporary, but I have a feeling it's because I've maxed out whatever storage alotment I have for photos on Blogger. Which may make it difficult to get them back. Fingers crossed that the pics are back up later today....and if not, I'll figure out some kind of Plan B to get them back this weekend...whatever that's gonna be...

UPDATE: Apparently this only happening on some computers (including mine at work) and is not restricted to my blog alone. Hopefully it'll sort itself out soon.

7 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Not An Artist said...

I see pictures.

You could always pick up a flickr account - I find it more versatile anyways.

Awesome travel tales & pictures, btw. Sounds like you guys had a blast!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks, we totally did! Flickr sounds interesting, I'll have to look into that....

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Michael said...

I also see pictures.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Weeeeeiiiiird.....I wonder why government folk are shut out?

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not government folk who are shut out -- I can see the pics from my government account.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures worked on my Industry Canada. Great updats.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Hmmm...Maybe it's a CRA thing...but I don't see pictures here at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home