Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Learning from Someone Else's Mistakes

I found an interesting web site today, called Vincent Flanders' "Web Pages That Suck". It's a neat read for those of you who are involved in web design projects or those who are interested in seeing some really, really bad web page designs. An awful lot of research went into this page, and I agree with just about everything I've read there so far. So if you have an idea of what good design is, but you're not sure why some designs are better than others, check it out.

They also have an interesting analysis tool called Dr. HTML where you can plug in a URL (whether it's your own or someone else's) and let them tell you what they picked up that's wrong with the site (i.e. bad links, spelling errors, etc.) instantly. I think my poor little weblog failed. Guess it's back to learning more about HTML!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home