Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Back from an Illness and a Busy, Busy, Holiday

I'm spending the day today putting everything back in order, including the blog. There is a longer blog entry in the works, but for now, I'm going to have to write just a short one to whet your appetite.

For those of you that haven't seen it yet (and many, many have), there's a web site that has collected all of the public statements made by the Iraqi Information Minister, Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf, over the course of the war, and it's definitely worth a look. Check it out here.

And let me extend a belated, loud exclamation of joy over the Senators' victory in Round 1. It was shaky for a while, but they pulled it together in the end. Next up: the Leaflers! Or is that the Flyeafs? Go Sens Go!

And also: Hoping that everything's still healthy with my friend Mike Chaiton, who works in a hospital in Toronto and thus is at risk of contracting SARS. I sure wish he would update his blog more often. Might be interesting to read his thoughts on the matter (Mike: hint, hint).

And other than that, I hope everyone had a happy and safe Passover/Easter this past weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home