Friday, November 15, 2002

Big Housewarming Shindig

Well, this weekend's finally the weekend for the party. Stacey and I have been putting it off for some time now, with family and illness and work conflicting. Eventually, we put our foot down and decided it's this weekend or never. So, it's this weekend.

Unfortunately, I've barely managed to call anybody. So, if you're reading this and you'd like to go, it doesn't mean I'm not inviting you for whatever reason, it means I'm completely useless at using a phone these days. No, seriously. In my opinion, phones are awful devices compared to their online equivalents and I frequently forget to use them. Send me an email or give me a call and I'll give you the directions to the place and other details. But don't worry, it'll be a full house: Stacey has no problem with using phones like I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home