Sunday, February 23, 2003

Fun Fun Fun 'Til Your Daddy Takes Your T-Bird Away-ay

First off, check out The Trailer Trash on Monday morning for a new review of the trailer for Kevin Spacey's new movie, The Life of Someone or Other, which should take the Ultra-Liberal Patronizing Piece-of-Crap Award for 2003.

Next, if you're wandering around the campus of the University of Ottawa, Carleton University, or Algonquin College, keep your eyes peeled for a poster advertising "The Marketing Mix" event at the Cabin. I made the poster. One more piece of digital art that I can put in my portfolio.

Further, I should be launching a new web site over the next few weeks. It's time to start doing all of the things I keep saying I'll do and never get around to. I'm not quite sure what it will be yet, but it will be. I expect it will be a portfolio of sorts with some of my photography, hand-drawn art, and digital graphic design pieces. Or maybe it will be about kittens, and how the word "kitten" rhymes with so many other wonderful things, like "mittens" and "smitten" and "puffins". Or something else. Maybe it will be a mystery.

And more, on Friday I started work at a new client site on a new project, which is a huge relief. The people there are wonderful and welcomed me onto the team immediately. But now that I'm on a client site again, it will be extra hard to keep the blog updated. But I will rise to the challenge. I'm good that way.

Finally, I have a surprise coming up, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. If I did, it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?

That's all for now. You can go back to your extra-large cups of frothy cappuccino and pseudo-philosophical ramblings. Don't deny it, I know what you were doing.

Update: Looks like the editor of the Trailer Trash is down with a case of the sniffles. Look for my review on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home