Monday, November 01, 2004

Jay and Silent Bob in tha Hizzzzouse!

Yes, we do birthday parties.


This year's costume was an absolute smash hit everywhere we went. There were even people we met on the street who had their picture taken with us. But the ultimate frustration? I've never met (or been hugged by) so many cute girls in sexy costumes in one night....and I wasn't allowed to say anything to them! Gah! Sure, it's easy for Silent Bob to communicate in the movies, Kevin Smith writes all the dialogue and responses to his hand gestures himself. Not that Silent Bob ever had much luck with the ladies in the movies either, of course....

I have a few pics of this year's pumpkins as well, which I'll upload as soon as I get them developed.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Not An Artist said...

Wow, that is AWESOME. And ever so slightly creepy. Put up bigger pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home