Sunday, October 23, 2005

Bandwitch

Hey everyone, I'm carving a pumpkin for work and I need some help choosing what I'm going to do -- in fact, I have no freakin' idea.

So I'm looking for suggestions. The subject matter isn't really important, although it's better if it's current and recognizable by people of all ages. If I like your idea, I'll be sure to post a pic of the finished product here, so you'll get to see it in action. And if you're in the Ottawa area, I'll even reward your idea with a free pumpkin on Hallowe'en night...I won't need it after the potluck. Sounds good? Post a comment!

Check out some of my creations from 2002/2003 here. As for the ones from last year, they didn't come out well on film -- although I may still post them in all their blurry goodness.

7 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about comic super-villains? Those are (sort of) scary and recognizable. They could be pretty difficult to carve, though.

Okay, and for the record, "qmkoz" is not a word. Damn illiterate word verifier.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Depends on the comic villain, I suppose. I'd be better off choosing one from the movies if I wanted it to be recognizable....but I'm totally drawing a blank for one that would look good on a pumpkin.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Sara and Scott said...

The Green Goblin?

He's creepy.

However, my other suggestion would be Scooby Doo!!!!! He's cool, recognizable and fits in with the Halloween theme.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doctor Satan from House of a 1000 corpses.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beetlejuice! Can't go wrong with anything Tim Burton, man.

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about one of the characters from The Incredibles? Does it have to be scary?

-Tara

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Sara and Scott said...

So...... what's it gonna be Drew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home