Friday, September 06, 2002

Friday Musings

If anyone loves Radiohead pre-OK Computer as much as I do, check out a band called "Muse" from the UK. It's an absolutely unbelievable band, one of the best I've come across in a long time. When Radiohead zigged and went down an inaccessible, experimental path with their music, Muse zagged and built on the foundations that Radiohead built with Pablo Honey and The Bends. Their music is hard to find in North America, but it's definitely worth the effort. I couldn't recommend them more. They have two albums (Showbiz and Origin of Symmetry) and a 2-disc b-sides compilation with live concert tracks (Hullabaloo). Trust me: find them, buy them, download them, whatever, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks to Matej for letting me know about this band. I owe you one, buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home