Wednesday, September 04, 2002

I Declare...

I declare today, September 4th, 2002, INTERNATIONAL ANTI-PROCRASTINATION DAY! The last few weeks have been a swirling maelstrom of distractedness, lack of enthusiasm, and non-stick-to-itive-ness, and that will all change today! Today I will do everything in my limited power to do some work on my comic book, submit my expenses form to my boss, write an angry letter to the landlord because he's trying to rip us off, do some more packing for my move, and bug-bomb the back of my house where an army of ants invades my living room through a crack under the patio door. It's a lofty goal, but no more will I be held back by a total lack of motivation! I am master of my desire to procrastinate!

In fact, I won't even check my favourite daily web sites. Nope! I'm not even going to think about movies and entertainment sites like Coming Attractions, Rotten Tomatoes, or The Smoking Gun. Nay, the likes of hilarious comedy magazines like The Big Jewel and The Onion hold no sway over me! Begone, FBTB and TheForce.Net! Your luscious Star Wars and Lego content are meaningless to me! And who has time for online cartoon strips like PVP and Bob the Angry Flower? Certainly not me.

Awww, shucks, maybe I'll just check them for a little bit. Then DOWN TO WORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home