Wednesday, September 18, 2002

I'm a bloggoholic Today

Too many messages to people, and too few people online today....

Mike Beltzner: Congrats on your promotion! If you put even a quarter of as much energy into your job now as you put into your work back in Kingston, they should have promoted you a long time ago.

Ian: I think you should declare Mike "Batman of the Month" for October for his big promotion....no sleuthing involved, but it's still cool. And Batman's is cool, as well as a master sleuther. And congrats to you on owning your own condo....you're further ahead than me on that one, buddy.

Chel: The Superman Lovers are fantastic....now I owe you one and Matej one for finding kick-ass bands. And yes, I'm getting the bust, one way or another. And no, I don't mean breasts, for those of you with your minds in the gutter.

Mike Chaiton: Don't think I haven't been checking your blog every day! Great to hear you've settled in okay. Next time there's another cool band in town let me know.....aww, who am I kidding? There's always good bands playing there. I just frickin' love The Flashing Lights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home