Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Getting the Second Degree

I burned my arm last night. Bad....second degree burn. Burned it on the oven door when taking our delicious, steaming Delisio pizza outta there. I didn't even get a chance to make some lame "It's TAKE-OUT, goddamn it!" "No, it's not, it's DELISIO, you feeble, slack-jawed neanderthal!" jokes before it happened, which makes the burn even harder to bear. But there's one small consolation: now I have a neat Tyler Durden-esque bit of melted skin on the back of my arm that'll leave a sweet scar. Score.

Two blogs in one! I also have my very first cell phone now. Sure, it's an electronic leash, but it plays this neat little pinball game and has a ring tone like one of the themes from Rocky and Bullwinkle. And it's swanky and light, which is nice. One day, they'll build a phone that will do our taxes, clean out the cat litter, and launch small death-ray satellites, all at the touch of a button. And that phone will scare me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home