Monday, January 13, 2003

Stress Stress Stress

I have found the perfect stress reliever this morning: getting stuck at a bus stop in the middle of a snow squall in freezing weather and a sharp wind for nearly an hour because your bus driver decides to be really, really late. Wheeee! I hate winter.

Oh, and if you don't have a copy of it already, do yourself a big favour and buy a copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring extended cut DVD. Best. Special. Features. Ever. Stacey and I were watching them on and off for two solid weeks, and every feature was worth watching. Not to mention the meatier, longer cut of the movie. If I have my choice, I would never watch the original theatrical cut again. Yes, it's that good.

What else? Check out The Trailer Trash for your weekly dose of comedy and trailer-review goodness, served up fresh and piping hot. Mmmmmm, trailer-y. It's good for you, just like your daily source of fiber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home