Sunday, April 04, 2004

"Writing is easy. All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until the drops of blood form on your forehead."
- Gene Fowler


Hey everyone, thanks for sticking by this page for the past 40 days. There have been some posts I was really happy with, some posts that were more introspective than I had intended when I started writing them, and some that were forced out after an hour of staring at a blank screen (I think those were the most glaringly obvious of all). But overall, I was very happy with the results and with the discipline that the exercise required.

I have met my goal from THE LIST of writing 30 posts in 40 days (#21). I can also scratch off the next target (#22), since I avoided writing posts exclusively about music, movies or TV (although I certainly did cheat a few times, all examples of which I can defend. My conscience is fine with that).

Not too shabby! Two goals crossed off in a single day, with more in the pipes. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home