Tuesday, May 25, 2004

HBD 2.7

I checked out a picture on my buddy Mike's blog today, and it made me squirt apple juice out my nose. Thanks Mike, you really helped to brighten up my day! And a big thank-you-very-much-you-guys-rule to everyone else who's emailed or called over the last few days.

This year, I decided to get myself an early present, something I've wanted for years: an x-box, and I love it. I've only had it since Sunday and I'm already thoroughly addicted. I'm thinking about playing Crimson Skies right this very minute. And after I'm done playing that, I'm gonna play the hell out of some Star Wars games.

Some of you have also offered support for what happened last week with me and Stacey, and I just wanted to say how much it means to me to have such good friends. Having people like you who stand by me when my life turns upside down makes times like these so much easier to bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home