Sunday, November 06, 2005

Evil Eye

Got my pics developed, so I thought I'd share what I ended up with for a pumpkin this year. The evil eye, as seen at night....


And in the light...


I'm generally happy with how it came out, but it wasn't quite as ambitious as what I had set out to do. It turned out to be a lot harder than I thought it would be, partly because I didn't have the right tools for it. But it was great practice for next year, I'm going to do the same relief-sculpture style -- with something a little less geometric.

Big thanks to everyone who pitched a pumpkin idea....even though I ran out of time to do any of them justice, there were some great ideas there and I'll be sure to put them to good use next year.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Not An Artist said...

Yay! I love it.

I meant to make a suggestion but I forgot: Microsoft logo. Pretty scary, huh?

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger justanothertragedy said...

I think it looks so cute :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home