Monday, August 26, 2002

You Look Toit! Toit like a Tieger!

Hey, just wanted to say I got to everything on my list of stuff for the weekend except for the Ex. That's fine, fairs suck anyway. Tool was amazing....Stacey and I were talking to this nice Goth kid when we were out for a cigarette in between the opening band and Tool, and he described the band as the "Pink Floyd of the 90's," and I think he was right. Best visuals and lights I've seen in a long time and a really unconventional, well thought-out show. And the opening act, Tomahawk....also amazing. For those of you who aren't in-the-know, Tomahawk features Mike Patton, former frontman for Mr. Bungle and Faith No More (two unbelievably cool bands), and members of The Melvins, Helmet and The Jesus Lizard. Tomahawk's still a little rusty, but they put on one helluva show.

Oh, and saw Goldmember again, under the auspices of meeting Ryan's new girlfriend. Still funny the second time around.

More later....right now, I have to do some QA on a document. That's a big "whoo-hoo" from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home