Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Goin' Semi-Public...

I found out today that Google has picked up my blog. That's right, no matter where you are in the world, you will always be able to type in "andrew limmert" or "monkey pan-flute" into the search field, and you will find my page and all the delicious, gooey contents held within.

I'm sure it's a magical moment for all of us.

All kidding aside, I think it's kinda cool. Maybe if people out there are looking for me, for whatever reason, they'll be able to find my page, drop me a line, and catch up a bit. I'd like that. I think it has only happened once with a friend from university who had lost touch and it has happened once or twice with my old highschool acquaintences. Maybe this way, it'll happen more often.

In the meantime, I'm going to play with Google and see how many ways I can search for my page and find it easily each time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home