Tuesday, November 16, 2004

It's My First Day....Quack, Quack, Quack

Boy, is it ever hard to get back into the swing of things after a two-month "vacation"...but things are going well since I started at my new job! The people there are just as awesome as I remember them, and for the first time ever, I have my very own desk. All mine. Won't have to leave it in two weeks because someone else took a liking to it. It may not have a window, but it's still all mine. And oooo! I get office supplies.

Now if I can only train myself to stop thinking like a consultant (i.e. "I always have to do what the client tells me"), I could really start enjoying myself. I actually have some power to change stuff for the better....or screw with people's heads, one or the other.

More to come soon.

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Not An Artist said...

Hey, congratulations! I'm dead jealous of the office supplies... sigh, I think that's the thing I miss most about having a 'real' job. That, and you know, the regular salary & benefits.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Congrats Andrew! Now hurry up and earn some vacation time (and money) so you can come visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home