Sunday, November 21, 2004

One Week Down, Ready for Vacation Time

I'm about to start week two now of my new job. And since last week, I have learned two very important lessons:

1) When you work for the federal government, it's rare that things get done as fast as you'd like, and,

2) A week can go by unimaginably slowly when don't have access to a computer and have no other means to get your work done.

So I guess I shouldn't make any further comments until I, y'know, actually sign my letter of offer and get my computer access and so on. But the people are still great and I know they're doing their best to tie up all of the loose ends. There just seem to be SO many loose ends.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Chris Orlando said...

Grand, ain't it?

Where else can you not show up for 2 days and no one notices/cares that you weren't there.

That gets old in hurry !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home